Join the Meruelo Family Center for Career Development for "Career Conversations with Trailblazing Women of Notre Dame," a panel discussion to celebrate and learn from inspiring female graduates. These distinguished alumnae will share stories, wisdom, and advice from their varied and accomplished careers, as part of the "Golden is Thy Fame" celebration, the 50th anniversary of the admission of undergraduate women at the University of Notre Dame.
Moderated by undergraduate students, the panel discussion will take place on Friday, March 25, 3 - 4 pm. Immediately following, join us for appetizers and refreshments at a networking reception with our guests.
Please register for this event here.
Meet the Panelists:
- Valerie Barker Waller, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing and Communications Officer at the YMCA, Class of 1987
- Ashley Bartowitz, Executive Director GE9X Product Support Engineering, GE Aviation, Class of 2006
- Teagan Earley, Co-Founder, Creative Advisor, and Producer at Sisters First Productions, LLC, Class of 2020
- Prisma Garcia, Social Impact Strategist at MoneyGram International, Class of 2009
- Aerionna Martin, Assistant Director of Strategic Planning at the Office of Education Innovation, Class of 2017
- Jessica Mattes, Vice President, Goldman Sachs, Class of 2006
- Mallory McMorrow, State Senator in Michigan, Class of 2008
- Christa-Marie Singleton, Chief Medical Officer, Office of the Associate Director for Policy and Strategy, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Class of 1987
"Career Conversations with Trailblazing Women of Notre Dame" is sponsored by the Meruelo Family Center for Career Development and the Office of the President.